ZYDN-2 semi-micro steam nitrogen determination instrument
Z Y DN-2 semi-micro steam nitrogen determination instrument
Nitrogen in coal is an important element in coal. Nitrogen oxides generated during combustion seriously pollute the atmosphere, easily form acid rain, and acidify the soil, while nitrite is an important carcinogen. In the power industry, the determination of nitrogen content in coal can be used to calculate the coal's combustion heat, theoretical combustion temperature, composition of combustion products, and thermal equilibrium.
Conditions of use of semi-micro steam nitrogen determination instrument:
(1) Temperature: 0-40 ℃
(2) Relative humidity: ≤80%
(3) Power supply: Voltage: 220 ± 22V
Frequency: 50 ± 0.5Hz
(4) Carrier gas: Helium with a purity higher than 99.8%.
(5) Power: not less than 4.5KW.
(6) Basic parameters of semi-micro steam nitrogen determination instrument without strong magnetic field interference:
(1) Measurement range: 0.01-50%
(2) Sample size: about 100mg;
(3) Single measurement time: about 35min;
(4) Rated power consumption: 4000W
Technical requirements for semi-micro steam nitrogen determination instrument:
(1) Fixed repeatability (in accordance with GB / T 19227-2008) ≤ 0.08%
(2) Temperature control accuracy: set value ± 10 ℃
(3) Temperature control range:
Hydrolysis furnace: room temperature to 1200 ° C
Steam generator: room temperature to 500 ° C
Distillation furnace: room temperature to 500 ° C