ZYCO-2 Coal Carbonate Carbon Dioxide Measurement Device conforms to national standard GB / T 218-2016 "Determination Method of Carbonate Carbon Dioxide Content in Coal" and is an indispensable device for determining carbonate carbon dioxide content in coal. Carbon dioxide was measured using an asbestos absorption gravimetric method. The working principle of this device is that a quantitative coal sample reacts with dilute hydrochloric acid, and the carbonate in the coal sample is separated into carbon dioxide, which is absorbed by a U-shaped pipe containing alkali asbestos, and the carbonate in the coal is calculated based on the mass of the U-shaped pipe Carbon dioxide content. The device has a beautiful and reasonable structure, convenient operation, and high precision and accuracy of measurement results.
1. High-performance air pump is used to ensure stable air flow, and the rotor flowmeter can be adjusted to ensure stable air flow during the test.
2. With automatic timing function, it can automatically control heating reaction time and suction absorption time.
3. The whole process of reaction and absorption is automatically controlled.
： Technical parameters :
1. Gas flow: 0 ～ 160ml / min, continuously adjustable;
2. Heating furnace power: 300 watts, continuously adjustable;
3. Carbon dioxide measurement range: 0 to 45%;
4. Parallel sample tolerance: 0.10%;
5. Timer timing range: 0 ~ 999min, adjustable;
6. Ambient temperature: 10 ℃ ～ 39 ℃;
7. Power supply: 220 ± 20, 50 Hz;
8. Host size 600 * 600 * 300mm