ZYGF-7 automatic industrial analyzer is suitable for industrial analysis indicators such as moisture, ash and volatile matter of coal and coke in air and dry bases in the industries of electricity, coal, metallurgy, petrochemical, environmental protection, cement, papermaking, geological exploration, scientific research institutions and other industries. It can automatically measure and calculate its fixed carbon and calorific value. It can also analyze the carbon content of fly ash and ash residue.
1. The unique three-temperature dual-furnace integrated structure is used to simulate the experimental environment and conditions of the drying oven and the muffle furnace, which can work in parallel to shorten the experiment time, and the constant temperature zone of the furnace does not interfere with each other to ensure the moisture, ash, and volatile content of the dry base The test is more accurate.
2. With multi-furnace structure and constant temperature device, the three indexes of moisture, ash and volatile matter can be measured individually or in any combination.
3. Built-in high-precision imported electronic balance, combined with automatic weighing mechanism, using thermogravimetric analysis, automatic weighing, sample delivery, data processing, result calculation, report printing and storage.
4. There is no need to take and place the crucible cover, send samples and samples during the experiment to avoid the danger of high temperature radiation and burns.
5. Using a single test host, the three indicators of industrial analysis are measured according to national standards, with high cost performance and complete functions.
6, using imported overall heating furnace, fast heating speed, energy saving, short test time.
7, with a quiet air pump, you can conduct experiments without oxygen.
8. Round well-shaped high temperature furnace, the temperature field is evenly distributed, and the advanced fuzzy temperature control algorithm ensures that the control accuracy reaches ± 1 ° C.
9. The weighing and sample delivery mechanism with classic structure design adopts reasonable heat insulation methods to ensure the stable and interference-free working environment of the built-in balance.
10. The control card uses a precision reference source, a low-drift high-precision op amp, and a 12-bit A / D conversion chip.
11. Using advanced PCI technology to adapt to the new development of computer technology, it can be combined with other instruments to form a comprehensive tester to achieve one machine with multiple controls.
12. The test software fully supports platforms above Windows, with better stability. It can be connected to electronic balances and can be networked to achieve remote data sharing. Users can wirelessly transmit experimental results over long distances. Production can be guided at any time, eliminating manual transcription of experimental results.
1 Test accuracy: in accordance with GB / T212-2008 "Industrial analysis method of coal"
2Temperature control range: high temperature furnace room temperature to 1000 ℃, low temperature furnace room temperature to 300 ℃
3 Temperature control accuracy: ± 1 ℃
Number of 4 samples: 1 ～ 24
5 test time: ≤120min / 24
6 Coal sample quality: 0.8g ～ 1.2g;
Ambient temperature: 5 ～ 40 ℃;
7 Power supply: 220V ± 22V, 50HZ ± 1HZ
8 Power: ≤5KW
9 Size: 500 × 700 × 800 (mm)
This product complies with various standards such as GB / T212-2008 "Analytical Method of Coal Analysis", DL / T1030-2006 "Automated Instrumental Method of Industrial Analysis of Coal", MT / T1087-2008 "Analytical Method of Industrial Analysis Method of Coal" and other standards